The nation is responding to an outbreak of a respiratory disease caused by a novel (new) coronavirus. Everyone is encouraged to practice safe healthy habits. Face mask or a covering for the mouth is now encouraged for everyone out in public, especially if unable to maintain safe distances of 6 feet or more. Additional practices include the following:
- washing hands frequently for 20 seconds
- using a 60% alcohol based hand sanitizer when hand washing is not possible,
- covering your mouth when you cough or sneeze
- cleaning surfaces that you touch frequently and
- practicing social distancing when possible by remaining six feet away from individuals.
Please stay at home if ill and seek appropriate medical care when necessary.