Important Community Contacts/Resources
1. Alan Holmes – Code Enforcement 470-602-8399 (cell) firstname.lastname@example.org or Officer Parham at: email@example.com 404-295-6045 (cell)
If you would like to report a property under construction without a permit, please call Code Busters at: 404-865-8550.
2. Councilman Hill’s Office: 404-330-6044
3. NPU University – 404-546-0158
4. To report unpermitted construction activity email Mr Tray Smith at: CodeBustersDCP@atlantaga.gov or call 404-865-8550. You may also visit the following website: https://www.atlantaga.gov/Home/Components/News/News/13482/1338
5. For more information on code regulations: municode.com
6. For permit information: http://permits.atlantaga.gov
7. For Property information: http://gis.atlantaga.gov/propertyinfo
8. For more information on the Atlanta Urban Design Commission: Design Awards 2021 bit.ly/UDCawards9. Public hearings: https://www.atlantaga.gov/government/departments/city-planning
10. Octavia Lang – Community Resource Advocate with the YWCA of Greater Atlanta. If you would like information, please contact her at: 404-420-5800
11. Ashley Sanchez – Representative for the Center Hill Bylaws Committee is needed. Please contact Ms Sanchez at: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Good Samaritan Health Center has free rapid COVID testing Monday-Saturday. Please call: 404-523-657113. Also, recycling bins are now emptied every other week, the weekly pick ups will resume during the week of June 7.